Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy November Bitches

Happy November Bitches!

My daddy is here with me! We just watched the Avengers and like I thought my dad LOVED it. I took a picture of us...He made a funny face. I said I'm using it. He is giggling at himself now. He said he looks like the Hulk. Minus the Green factor of course. Yeah.... that's my dad.

Well I finally got my Genetics midterm back. I squeezed by with a B! 80.5% Baby! YEAH! I'm very excited about it. I made some dumb mistakes but it still worked out in my benefit. Hopefully I will do better on the next one. If I do get a B on the next one I don't even have to take the final because the lowest test score drops. That's my goal. I would like to focus on only two classes for finals. That would be really nice!

This weekend is going to be a fun/stressful weekend. I have SO much to do but Dorky McGee is here so I have to spend time with him for Dad's Weekend. I also have to go to my friend Glenda's Wedding Reception at home. Then I have to drive back to school and do fun things that I have yet to divulge what is happening.

I'm going to watch another movie with the Dad so, I will blog you tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment