Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sexy/Slutty____ Halloween

Halloween! And it is raining out! Which most likely means I will stay in tonight! WOOO! I'm such a party animal. I didn't really have anything prepared for this Halloween. I really wanted to be Catwoman (like always. Not Anne Hathaway or Hallie Berry's version, I'm talking like Michelle Pfiffer or comic book catwoman)

My closet options were a rocker, a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle or Tom Cruise in Risky Business. You know dress shirt no pants and some sunglasses, easy peasy cheeesy.  I really didn't like risky business. He was just a spoiled teen who got into deep shit when he got involved with a hooker.

Not many college students dress up for classes on Halloween. It is raining,  girls usually don't want to be sexy_____ or slutty______ in the daylight. They might just be confused with day time hookers. And the majority of students will be hitting house parties and the bars tonight in their costumes. I might have sexy/slutted it up last Halloween. I'll let you decide with this scandalous photo. People also dressed up last Friday at the bars. In college the it is Halloweekend meaning Halloween includes the weekend and the days leading up to the 31st. At the bars I saw: Sexy Gangam Style, Sexy Dalmatian, Philip J Fry, sexy caveman, emo kid, and some mad scientists. .

Anyways today I've seen: Captain Jack Sparrow, The Joker, Finn- That kid from Adventure time, A couple devils.

Tonight instead of going out because of the rain, Rachel and I will be watching potentially scary movies. And when I say potentially scary I mean Troll and Troll 2. Movies from the 80's which could have laughing potential like the Leprechaun movies. If they are in fact scary I will be totally and completely screwed. I probably won't sleep for two weeks.

Also fun tip for you Trick-o-Treaters. Unless you like to be tricked only ask for treat. You are asking the stranger at the door to give you a trick or a treat. It is an option that can totally fuck you over. So just say TREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment