Monday, October 22, 2012

My Pandora Stations

I'm falling apart. Studying for my midterms is starting to make me go crazy.  Like super crazy. I feel like my insides are crying but my outside is like this creepy blank slate. Like no one is home. It is only a matter of time before inner crazy breaks the fuck out. Inner crazy isn't a pretty person. Especially under stress. Hell, outer crazy is a total bitch.

My focus music is actually film scores. It's like classical music but cooler. My favorite thing to listen to that comes on pandora is not really a film score but closer to Michael Jackson. Now I don't like the video because it is my own personal opinion that cello players look like they are strung out on drugs when they really get in to playing music. They look epileptic or something.

Here is a group called 2Cellos, and they rock, but like I said- Don't enjoy the seizure. 

I guess I prefer more 'modern' classical music. If that makes sense, I don't know I've been studying for 8 hours a day for 4 days. It takes a lot out of you. But anyways I really enjoy classical takes on current songs. It's relaxing in a way and not as distracting as when there are actual lyrics. 

Now of course I have other stations on Pandora. My favorites are: Film Scores, Werid Al Yankovic (which has lots of standup and really funny songs) Today's Hits and Rap. Because who wants to listen to songs about ass and titties- This Girl. 

Other stations I have are barely used-Country, 90's, 80's, Disney (too much Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers) I should just delete some. Maybe music is distracting. It's 9:00 in the library and I'm writing about music for studying rather than studying Genetics or Systematics of Birds. 

Two Midterms tomorrow lets hope inner crazy bomb doesn't go off with crazy tears. 

1 comment:

  1. Ok, that is the second most awesome cover of Smooth Criminal.

    ReplyDelete