Thursday, October 25, 2012

Operation: Greek God

This is how I feel in school


I keep realizing stupid little things that I did wrong on tests 
that could really hurt me in the long run. 
Life fucking sucks guys. 

Rachel identified the Greek God. Her description of him was an amazingly defined jaw line, she also agreed he looks like a God or he belongs on romance novel cover. She doesn't like long hair on guys but she says:

"Oh my gosh it totally works, his face is just so defined and his golden locks, you just want to touch them."

I'll try to get a picture of Greek God/Romance Novel Man. It can be a new mission. Skateboarding Cowboy John Lennon was the last one. Click Here to view the start of Cowboy John Lennon operation! Operation: Greek God is officially a go. I have a poor picture


Well this Blog is full of eye candy and pictures! Here is one more thing I found that I loved
SMART ASS FOR LIFE!
In case you are blind like I am
*And sarcasm rules too*

1 comment:

  1. I'm not much for guys with long hair either, but that boy has got great hair. Continue the mission. (Ok, this is when I tell you about the guy my friend Linda and I stalked in college...his name was Muscled Blonde.)

    ReplyDelete