Thursday, October 4, 2012

Soda Addiction

I sort of have an addiction. Many of you who know me, know what I'm going to tell you. 
I'm not addicted to drugs, not addicted to alcohol, but it is still an unhealthy addiction none the less. 
I'm talking about soda. That shit is crack cocaine. 

How many of you remember the soda addiction fiasco of 2003? I do! Long story short I used to drink 44+oz of soda a day and burned a hole in my stomach lining. Since then I usually limit my intake but being in college and needing caffeine to stay awake has caused some bad habits. 

Lately whenever I drink soda. Even just a little bit it gives me a stomach ache and makes me feel ill. I still keep drinking it because lets be honest I love that shit.  I can't keep drinking it though. My stomach just can't handle it anymore. I need to quit. This isn't worth it. Its going to be hard I really adore the stuff. 

It is a little difficult when we have soda in the apartment. My plan is to drink it all and be miserable...
Sounds like a smoker saying I'm going to quit smoking after this pack
Sounds like a fat person saying I'll go on a diet after I eat all my bad food
Sounds like lazy person saying they'll exercise after they finish all 25 seasons of the Simpsons.

Super cute thing here. 

2 comments: