Monday, August 20, 2012

Best. Movie. Ever.

Thanks to a fellow intern I found a new movie that I LOVE! The interesting thing is when I first watched this movie years ago (2004) I didn't enjoy it. This time around I found myself just loving every minute of it.

THE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS MOVIE!



WHOOOOOOOOO
LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEAAAA?

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

I hope you guys know by now that I LOVE me some cartoon porifera fun. Judge away people. At least I don't swoon at some shit-tastic Nicolas Sparks novel-turned-movie. That shit cray! 

Sorry I have been an absentee blogger. Internet is hard to come by-like diamonds- and I just haven't been in a writing mood. I suppose everything good I have to say I say out loud to all the people I live with. 

I am exhausted I've had to work at 6:30 am for the last two days and today didn't go very smoothly. Counting animals is hard especially when they hide :(

Rough day that's all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment