Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Disney Dreams

Currently I am on my weekend at home. Feeling that not hungover, but I drank last night feeling.
 I wonder how much rum Joe put in my daiquiri...

This weekend I must:
1. Hang out with the brother who demands to be high fived all the time- Sorry bro, I've already hugged you twice what more do you want?!
2. Write a resume and a five page paper for my internship credit due the 31st!
3. Organize my family for family photos-last time was a miserable experience so I hope everyone will just be enjoyable this time.

I need to catch up on sleep. Or I need to eat. Not really sure.

I'm a little disappointed. I still don't have a new music player or a cord to connect to my car. Not only that. I highly doubt I will be able to go to Disneyland after my internship like I planned. Getting paid in experience is a currency that Disney probably won't accept.

So I guess it is time for another fundraiser!


If any kind person could donate $220 so that I could be happy for a small portion of my life.

Another nice donation will be a music player and a car transmitter so the road trip (If I do get to go) won't be so long and boring.

If not I will just sit at home for the last week of my vacation playing on the internet and what not... sounds like fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment