Sunday, August 5, 2012

Communal Living Rocks!

My heart is dented. Just a little.

The fair is in town this week and my best friends and the intern barn are not around. One is gone and the other two work. How am I supposed to be social if my network is gone?! I think these people are the reason why I haven't gone home. I live with so many great people. Sometimes communal living is the bomb. Only if you are living with great people, which I am. Like I said above.

I helped with Giraffe training today. It was pretty cool. I normally am not allowed to do that stuff but I liked being apart of it. Good learning experience when I am included. I also was freakishly dirty after work. It was 100 degrees and the outer layer of my skin was literally dirt. I also fell down today. My shoulder is going to be badly bruised because I fell and hit part of a fence. I'm lucky my skin didn't fucking rip apart. 

I'm just sitting here at the barn watching Chicken Run. I'm that cool guys. 
Tomorrow is my Friday BITCHES! I'm going to celebrate, by...well I'm not sure yet.
But it is going to ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment