Friday, August 3, 2012

Legally I can't tell you...

Zebras are assholes. Well known fact at Safari. 
Just thought I'd let you guys know. 
I can't legally tell you guys why.

I'm feeling a little low today. 
I can't legally tell you why but it might have to do with the lack of alcohol in my system. 
Doesn't make sense? It isn't supposed to. 

But in all honesty I'm a little sad, legally I could tell you why but I won't. Nor do I want to clue you in as to why because if you read between the lines it is super obvious. However if you try reading between the lines literally it will probably make even less sense. 

Well I'm sitting here alone because I do not want to play a game of Kings Cup. I'm not a fan of drinking games. Because getting drunk is never my goal. It usually is like Oh, I'm drunk, YAY! Playing drinking games is like planning to be drunk. I'm more spontaneous than that. However speaking of how I never plan to get drunk. I officially have a date on the calender that says August 13th, Victoria gets Shit Faced.

Yeah, Planning to get drunk. 




No comments:

Post a Comment