Monday, February 20, 2012

Operation Cowboy Beetle

Dayyy Eleven. Is it only Monday?! Why don't I get the day off today?! Presidents Day should be off for every education facility! EQUALITY FOR ALL! Except you religous zealots who don't believe in equality for all. You wack-jobs can suck it.


So we all know I read things wrong all the time. Because I put the Dysfunctional back in fun. Not the other way around. On MSN there was this article with the title 'Girl Remains at Rapist's home' My first thought. What?! What girl would choose to stay in a rapists home?! Open up article. 'Girl's Remains at Rapists Home'...oh...awkward...as in bone remains...eww, poor girl. Sometimes I'm really glad and don't say things out loud. However I am writing my illiteracy problems here (Not literally people!I know that statement makes no sense because if you are illiterate how can you write. But if you think about it we are all illiterate in some language, stop being so technical jerks!). And I just realized how close literally and literary are. My other goof up this weekend was- Check writing flatworm. No you do not write on a flatworm, you write on a platform. Don't ask.


Operation Cowboy Beetle was a go today. I almost got a picture of Skateboarding Cowboy John Lennon! I was all sneaky! I turned my camera phone on, and blindly took a picture. I got the very edge of his cowboy hat. But still, now you will have a little idea of what he could look like. Notice the Cowboy hat?! I was bummed that I missed. I will try Operation Cowboy Beetle again Bloggity Blog Readers! Doesn't his ear just remind you of John Lennon? Except a Skateboarding Cowboy version of course.

Now all of that excitement about S.C.J.L made me hungry. 
I was going to post a nasty lion eating something picture to portray my hungry. 
But I saw this Sea Lion and my heart melted. 
Here is today's adorable! Can I keep him?!
AAAWWWWWWWWWWW

3 comments:

  1. If a check writing flatworm wrote me a check on a check writing platform I'd be okay with that. Would we have to check the flatworm and the platform first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying to be comical! Since he is not actually a Beatle I figured he should be a Beetle.

    ReplyDelete