Wednesday, October 24, 2012

And Relax...

Finally done with midterms so there is a few things I need to do:

  1. Fucking Sleep- That's right. I've only had like 8 hours of sleep the last two days. 
  2. Fucking Eat- I had the worst diet the last two weeks, time to actually sit down and eat. 
  3. Fucking Drink- That's right. I'm getting white trash wasted tonight. I haven't been drunk in a while. I say lets break open a bottle of vodka and make some Dirty Shirleys. (Vodka, Grenadine and Sprite)

My last midterm took me 2 hours and 45 minutes to complete. It's not that I didn't know what I was doing, but I just took a long time. It went all right I didn't fail it, but I didn't pass it with flying colors either

Currently I am sitting under my electric blanket getting sleepy to make up for the last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment