Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Forever Tuesday

Oh buddy, today was a long Tuesday.

7am came bright and early. And it took forever for my class to be over.

In my Systematics of Birds class. We went for a FOUR HOUR BIRD WATCH WALK! We walked 2.5 miles out and 2.5 miles back at a gruelingly slow pace.  BIRD wait 10 min. ANOTHER BIRD wait 10 min. It was fun for the first mile but walking at a rate that a old person could pass you is sooo boring.

After the 5 mile walk I was really tired. My legs hurt. I then sadly had to go to my next class. Which all I wanted to do is sit down. My next class is Cardio Combo and I felt exhausted. I hardly made it through the class. Sweated my ass off.

I then ate lunch and attempted to study, and may have started falling asleep. So I got a soda. Drank it and went to my next class. And almost fell asleep. May have bobbed my head a couple times. And didn't really pay attention very well. Same thing is Genetics.

I just was super tired today. I'm going to take a shower now because I smell pretty bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment