Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sleepy Sunday!

Today is a library day. Because I have a two page paper due at 11:59 pm. I have maybe a sentence completed. I just really don't want to write it because I really don't give a shit. It is for a one credit class and I feel like it is just pointless. The course is supposed to 'guide' me in a direction towards my career, but I already know where I want to go. So it just feels like busy work.

I also have to memorize bird calls and taxonomy. AND I have to spell them correctly! I think the hardest one I have to spell is Apterygiformes, which are kiwis if you were curious!  So I have a total of 35 calls to know. It is a lot and hard to study for because try testing yourself when you are actually typing in the name of the animal you're trying to identify. Rachel was helping me study bird calls, but we both fell asleep. So obviously super successful. But when she wakes back up we have to go through them again!


It is hard to stay awake on rainy days! Just kind of want to...fall...back... asleep....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment