Monday, October 15, 2012

First Week of Rain

Even though I feel better, I still feel...off. I think I just need to study it out. 
Then I can at least have good grades! I also still feel like I am creatively stuck. I think that the writers block and feeling off are related. I do not have scientific proof but I have a hunch. 

The rain has begun. I am not ready for the months and months and months of rain. I hate that feeling of wet clothes, just being soaked. But then you are stuck on campus all day and can't change so you just spend the day miserable. Yeah, winter sucks. 

This  is the coolest cat ever. Who ever named it Venus wasted the most awesome name ever for this cat.
I totally would of named this kitty Harvey.
  Yes I know this cat is a female, because all calicos are females.  
Still Harvey, Harvey Dent. 


No comments:

Post a Comment