Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Chunky, Greasy, Tired, Cold

Today was a long day.

I feel chunky, greasy, tired, cold

Chunky- I'm not calling myself fat because that is the response people have
but Victoria you're soooo skinny
I have gained 8lbs since the term started. I noticed a mini-pudge forming around the midsection and I had to put a stop to that shit. Because once it gets out of control it is harder to stop.

Greasy- I worked out today. I need to wash my hair. I had panda express for lunch. Grease Galore.

Tired- I woke up at precisely 5:50am. Was at my Systematics of birds class at 7:00am. Went on a field trip. Focused on school and worked out. My brain and body is mush.

Cold- It was 30 degrees when I went to class. Spent 4 hours in the cold. Froze in my class because the air conditioning was on blast.

That is all my friends. That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment