Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Exhaustion

Exhaustion. That is all I have to say. Everything hurts. My brain, my face my body. Just everything.

Two midterms today, One tomorrow.

Birds went excellent-  A, but it was more than a quiz than a midterm, but I wasn't sure what would be on it so this is the first time I feel like I over studied for something.

Genetics. I feel like I studied for it, but I may have gotten a 'C' not sure yet. I knew answers but some questions had things I was just not quite sure about the material was in my head but its like it was fuzzy and I couldn't quite see it. Lame...

Tomorrow is Wildlife Ecology and I have studied the LEAST for that class so I'm super worried. I guess I didn't balance it very well.

I'm going to watch Mondays How I Met Your Mother and hit the sack.

1 comment:

  1. College life can be totally exhausting. I hope you’re faring well, despite the stress and exhaustion. The fact that you could update your blog amidst all paperwork proves you’re doing great. Just hang in there, and all your work and expenses will be worth it. Good luck on your college endeavors!

    Valerie Casey @ The Studemont Group CFS

    ReplyDelete