Sunday, October 21, 2012

More More Studying! AGH!

Today studying was hard. But that's my own fault. Because I was an idiot today. Today I didn't eat anything before going to the library. So far I've only had a bag of popcorn. I need to eat. Waiting on a study buddy to get here so I can run to Qudoba and be irresponsible by spending all of my money on burritos.

I'm really tired of studying but I can't quit. From what I feel, about my studying I think I could get a 'D' on my midterms. Which is obviously not okay. I either need to change my focus or start studying a lot earlier.

I had to leave the library about 6:30. I was starting to lose my mind so my friend Jayna invited me over to watch Dexter and eat her food. I said yes!

More studying tomorrow and then its 'Game' day. Maybe I will do well... LETS HOPE!


No comments:

Post a Comment