Saturday, October 13, 2012

Some Much Needed R&R

I apologize for the blog absence. Not only have I been in a writing rut, I myself have been not quite myself. I spontaneously decided to go home for the weekend to get some R&R which I believe has helped me. 

Prepare for super girly-ness. Stop reading if you do not like super girly behavior. 
I know that some of you will not care about this fact, but since I've been kind of down lately I would like to share the most exciting thing of my day. My mom and I went shopping for jeans. However when we went to the store we discovered Bra's on sale for only $8. Now my favorite thing ever is getting matching bra and panties. And I like to wear fun stuff. My underwear has to be colorful and crazy fun. Plain sophisticated underwear is snooze-ville. Some times it really makes the day a little better. I'm hoping that my new matching collection will help me have future better days.

Be patient with my blogs, inspiration for creative writing is low. I mean shit, I just wrote about my underwear! Which I'm sure some readers really don't need to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment