Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Frump Girl

I was on campus all day today. It was dark when I arrived at 6:45 and it was dark when I left at 8:30. Yeah That is a long fucking day.

This evening I at the library I was sitting across from a cutie. Its too bad I looked like frump girl. I'm wearing sweats and my hair is every direction. The only thing I had going for me is I'm in my twenties. So this guy was not only cute, but he was sick! I was like damn, how can this  guy look attractive while he is hacking and blowing his nose. Life isn't fair, I could never look that good sick. Or maybe I do to someone...To be fair he didn't look like death.

I'm feeling really tired. I'm going to go to bed now. Still feeling weird, lets hope that changes soon!

1 comment:

  1. You should have offered him a bj behind the bookshelfs it always works for me and I am a guy; college guys are very horny.

    ReplyDelete