Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I'm a Crazy Cat Lady!



Sometimes I feel like cats would make everything better! For my birthday I want this box of cats. Because lets face it I need to get started now on being the Crazy Cat Lady. I'm 100% ok with being a crazy cat lady. The only thing that I think would make it unacceptable: the smell of cat piss. Yeah no...my Crazy Cat Lady home will not smell like urine. 


My dad is coming for Dad's Weekend on Thursday Night. I'm excited for him to be here. I have to study like crazy the next two days because I basically am taking Thursday-Monday off. I have to have memorize more bird songs and Taxonomy! Lots of work left to do. I also need to go over my genetics and wildlife ecology. Not only does that need to happen, but I need to clean my room, the apartment and prepare for the arrival of my daddy-o. You guys should be excited for epic dad weekend blogs. YEEAAAH BUDDY.


I found this to be funny! Because it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment