Saturday, October 20, 2012

Evil Dyslexia Strikes Again!

I just want to sit an watch movies all day. I've been in the library for 40 min and I have gotten jack shit done. I wouldn't be able to sit on the couch and watch movies all day if I wanted to.

I was just looking through my Genetics notes and noticed something funny. 


Trail- Experiment (pick one) 
and
Trail- Pick one Event- red
and 
Trail- Example: 

I spelled trial wrong in my notes, every time. 
Apparently I was trying the great Trail experiment:  Which one should I pick?! 
All of a sudden my notes changed from math to paths. 
Damn you dyslexia! 

I feel so fucked for my classes now, I'm getting super stressed. These are tough, lots of memorization  I'm not a good test taker. I should go to a school where grades aren't involved, or at least I should be a
 multi-billionaire so I could pay people to make my grades go up. 

After studying Genetics today I did some genetic problem solving in my own life
I texted my dad today asking him about his fucked up hand lineage. 



So the best way I can describe this is just through the information I know so I could be incorrect but lets pretend I'm a fucking genius.

Dad said that his Grandpa had Fucked-up hand. And He also has Fucked-up Hand. From that little information I can deduce that it is not a Y-linked trait because my grandfather did not have it. I can also remove any dominant traits because it seems to skip generations.However by deduction I can say that the Fucked-up hand is an X-linked Recessive trait meaning I most likely am a carrier for these genes. Meaning if I have a son he will have Fucked-Up hand. 


4 comments:

  1. Yeah, but can you roll your tongue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I think if you have a son they will have a 50/50 shot of "fucked up hand" but if you have a daughter they will be fine. Assuming your super hot baby-daddy doesn't have fucked up hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yes, he will possibly have fucked-up hand. My dad is a little offended I used the term Fucked-up. SORRY!

    ReplyDelete