Friday, October 26, 2012

Thursday Night Entertainment!

I watched the Avengers last night. Lets Rank them by Sex appeal! YAY!
 Gosh this is going to be difficult! The contenders are: 
Robert Downey Jr. 
Mark Ruffalo
Chris Hemsworth 
Chris Evans
and Hell...lets throw in Jeremy Renner. 

#5 I would have to put Thor- Chris Hemsworth. 
I'm not a big fan of blondes, and lets face it I think the Greek God at the library is way hotter. 
Plus Thor was a really dumb movie. He is better in the Avengers.

#4 Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye. Putting him at number four was hard! 
They all are just so attractive! I do appreciate his bulging biceps. 

#3 Damn... Damn Damn Damn Damn! Aw Fuck it.

#1 Robert Downy Jr., Mark Ruffalo and Chris Evans.
Each differently sexy in their own way


I also HAVE to mention the 30 Rock Episode from last night. 
I was dying of laughter! Here is my favorite quote of the night. 

"It's a grey sweatshirt? It says "Who Farted?" on the back and there's a bunch of 
tampons shoved in the pockets, I don't know what else to tell you."

Tina Fey is my hero, she cracks me up!







No comments:

Post a Comment