Thursday, October 18, 2012

Studying Like a Mother Fucker

Midterms are almost here! I have six days to prepare for two and seven days for one. I feel like maybe I can't do it. This weekend won't be very fun. Library ALL FUCKING DAY AND NIGHT! Today I maybe got 6 hours in. 3 three of those hours were studying when I had a break and the three more were at the library. So I just got back from studying like a Mother Fucker. 

I am a little worried about my midterms. Genetics makes sense when I study it but there are still some fuzz. Birds I have to work on Taxonomy and bird calls. Wildlife Ecology I need to study my lectures. I have a full weekend of studying. 

I went to take a shower and noticed my summer tan is starting to match my pasty white skin. Depressing, I know what color I will be soon. But it obviously doesn't bug me too much because I don't go tanning. Orange is not a race, its a disease! 



No comments:

Post a Comment