Monday, October 1, 2012

Drag-ulous Darling!

Happy October Bitches!

I don't feel very good. Let me give you a hint...


Was that too much information? Well I think I also don't feel very good  for other reasons either. I kind of feel like throwing up. Little nauseous.


I have a new favorite Obsession. RuPaul Drag Race. It is a wonderful mix of America's Next Top Model, Project Runway with a dash of FABULOUS Drag Queens. It is more fun than watching either of those shows because these ladies have fun, are sassy and humorous. RuPaul is so Beautiful! My favorite contestants so far has been. Jujubee, Raven, Pandora Boxx, Shangela and Minilla Luzon. I know those names mean nothing to you. Google them if you like see how amazing those Queens are.
RuPaul
Today was very unproductive. I have felt not very good all day so I called it a me day and relaxed all day. I got a Football ticket for Saturdays game. We got our tickets at 10:50 and apparently they ran out at 11:00. Seemed to have a good stack when we got there but yay! Lucky us!

No comments:

Post a Comment