Friday, July 27, 2012

My No Good, Very Bad Week

Yes I officially move into my new apartment today. And it is making me broke as FUCK. My dads truck is costing me 60 bucks a FUCKING tank, draining my bank account. Which many of those funds I am saving up for Disneyland!

Currently I am in my friends apartment bumming on her couch waiting for the moving process to happen. Whilst doing that I wait for Breaking Bad to load. I'm so addicted guys.

So I meant to post this last Tuesday but apparently it didn't ACTUALLY get posted. So I will make it a continuation of Tuesday.

Guess what happened to me this week.

  1. Sunburned my armpits.
  2. Lost the front license plate to the truck
  3. Had the truck broken into and had the following stolen: MP3 player, MP3 Car connector cord, wallet (with nothing important in it) and a box of pop tarts
I've had kind of a shitty week. So donations to buy me a new MP3 player will be graciously accepted. AND a cord to play music through my car. So something like this image should be super. But ask me before you buy it for me so that I can actually get what I want and not say. Oh...Thaaaaaannkkkks. 

I'm going to watch Four Weddings and a Funeral now. I also desire Chocolate Zucchini Cake. Feed ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment