Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Update From Internet-Less Land!

Why hello my pets I have missed you! I do believe it has been at least two weeks since I have last been online.

Currently I'm getting my internet fix by watching Breaking Bad Premier! Watching some Jenna Marbles and My Drunk Kitchen. Facebook is also in there but it is probably the least important thing on my online to do list.

I'm feeling a little low. Partially because I may have gotten drunk last night and admitted a secret to a group of people that I shouldn't of admitted. No, I will not tell you this secret. I am just stating regret, and slight embarrassment. It probably isn't a big deal but made me feel a little self conscious. I put on a pretty dress today to boost my self esteem. However I feel like some days it just isn't meant to be.

Another fun fact. My debit card got declined today. Yeah... that was awesome and embarrassing. Thanks parents for letting me know about that ahead of time. And by ahead of time I mean the day before. Super awesome.

I'm actually doing really well though. Living without internet is super easy. I suggest you try it with your little lives. The week was hard but not having the option makes it easier!


No comments:

Post a Comment