Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Back to the 90's

Guess what I did today. You will never guess because it isn't the 90's anymore! 
I went ROLLERSKATING! 

I haven't gone skating in years! It felt so awkward at first, like almost eating shit awkward. But not quite. A friend and myself had some free passes and we went for it. I became more comfortable with it as the hour passed but it sure took some time to get used to. I remember the Rink in Grants Pass, it's now a mattress store. Good times. Especially the chicken dance. The first thing I think of though is that scene from Malcom in the Middle when Hal does his routine. Hopefully I can find it on youtube. Since my internet is slow I might not find it. *Sad Face*

Trying to watch the new episode of Breaking Bad. I need faster internet...

No comments:

Post a Comment