Friday, July 20, 2012

Summer is FLYING BY!


Another week passes by. This summer is just ZOOOMING! VRROOOOMMM! I actually posted this link on facebook so we will see if there are more readers to actually read this mumbo jumbo.

I was trying to play the Wii when A CHEETAH CUB ATTACK ME FROM BEHIND! No joke that happened. Just a couple scratches, but blood was drawn! (Barely any, I mean like a drop) Apparently I looked damn near tasty. (That’s where you gentlemen say- Yeah you do.) I kid, I kid.

My apartment is ready, so excited to move into it. No crappy roommates! Just amazing ones! Now I just have to move into it. Which should be about 6 truck loads of shit. That’s a lot-o-shit. We will probably have to end up taking things home. Our last apartment was HUGE compared to this one.

Also I would like to say, I love Stanley Tucci. He is such a fun actor.

Survived a storm this week. Sat out in my raincoat in the back of the truck and just sat in the pouring rain.  Something about rain just feels like my minuscule problems are just washed away. And when I say minuscule, I mean it. My issues are dumb, and at least I am fully aware of it. Are you curious what that is. Ok I’ll tell you. I really want twice baked potatoes. Like really really. I also want zucchini, mushrooms and onions. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment