Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Old Lady Butts

Hello Friends. I am bumming wireless internet from the fancy land of the YMCA! So far I have seen way too many old lady asses. And by too many I mean on the way to the bathroom I saw two. I wish I could go back in time and just decide against that decision. I saw the future of my body. I am not excited.

Today has been slightly productive. I went on a run. Since I have the magical powers of google I shall see how far the run was. It didn't feel very far. Maybe I was just a fireball of burning energy. However google is taking its sweeeet time. Since it isn't working I can't tell you how awesome I am. And that is a sad sad sad sad day. So sad, so sad.

I'm not putting enough images on here. I found this HIGHLARIOUS! Yes I spelled hilarious wrong to get a point across. 
I'm going to go eat lunch with some of my intern friends. Because I only have intern friends in Winston. I don't know if I really want to befriend the locals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment