Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Celebrity News FLASH!

Hello! Internet we meet again!

I still really do not know what to write. So much has happened in the last two weeks and it basically is me learning how to clean and take care of Giraffes. Lots of poop people. Lots and Lots of poop! I don't remember in my last blog if i had mentioned but I drove a stick shift! Yay!

One reason I hate not having internet. KATIE HOLMES IS DIVORCING TOM CRUISE!?! THE WHAT! Why am I not involved in their personal affairs! I can't believe I didn't know! I am always in the know of Celebrity personal lives. Because I am a noisy bitch. Will some one PLEASE text me important information. Now I am trying to find how what happened between them. Too much research on my internet day.

I am going to leave now, not internet land but you, for I am tired of writing.

Peace out Bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment