Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Thug Life! Sort of...

You know that song that goes 'It's a party, it's a party, it's a party' if not here is a Linky Link so you can understand what I am talking about. Anyways, all day I've been singing 'It's a kitty, it's a kitty, it's a kitty' to my cat. That's right. Thug Life Bitches! 


Fun fact. I had to teach my mom how to change a tire today. (Sorry I've been teasing you all day, I love you mom!) We hopefully will be seeing Brave tomorrow! Disney Pixar is AWESOME! 


I feel like I really have nothing to say. Maybe I've said it all. Maybe this blog isn't supposed to be a part of my life anymore. I don't know. I feel bad, like I am letting you all down. You (may) want to read about my life but I'm not really sure how. I guess I'm speechless? Or is it writers block? I don't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment