Saturday, June 8, 2013

Are you Smarter than a Californian?

Ok, I'm not meaning to offend Californians by saying they are stupid. I'm just saying are you smarter than these Californians.

I was watching this youtube series of this guy asking questions about England and Canada. It is days like this where I am glad I am of higher education. I may not know all of the details of these countries, but I obviously know more than the majority of the Californians this guy interviewed. This guy is funny but he is kind of a tool so if you choose to watch the video clips be prepared to either be insulted or laugh. Or both!

On England
  1. Who is the Queen of England?
  2. Where is England?
  3. What is the currency in England?
  4. What color is the flag in England?
  5. What bands have come out of England?
To be fair I didn't know who the current prime minister is, the only names I could think of was Tony Blair. Nor did I know the currency rate.But I did know significantly more questions than the native Californians. Dumb Californians on England

On Canada
  1. What color is the Canadian flag and what is on it?
  2. What is the currency in Canada?
  3. What countries border Canada?
  4. What languages are spoken in Canada
  5. What is a Mountie?
I didn't know how many territories there are in Canada but I still outsmart all of these people!

On America
  1. Who are the faces on Mount Rushmore?
  2. Who was the first president of the United States?
  3. Who was the second president of the United States?
  4. What year did 9/11 happen?
  5. Capitol of New York
  6. Capitol of California
  7. Who Won the Civil war?
  8. Where is the mid-west?
  9. Who is the Vice President?
If you know these you are smarter than these people. Dumb Californians on America

Let this be a lesson to those still in school. PAY ATTENTION! Because you could look like a dumb ass. 


No comments:

Post a Comment