Thursday, June 20, 2013

Smart Phones

I got a Smart Phone today! Samsung Galaxy S3! Woop! 

It is taking me forever to get used to it. I'm not used to my phones being smarter than me but I'm having a jolly good time with it. However, I do fear being too connected and needy to the internet world. It is a slippery slope and it is easy to not socialize with people while thumbing through your new apps. So I guess my goal is to not focus so much on my phone when there are people around! I want to be able to set it down and not need to be connected at all times. This is the future, but sometimes I wonder if technology is really a good thing. That being said I'm super excited for my new phone! Hopefully I can connect it to blogger at some point!

I'm still trying to figure it out. It's like this big mystery. My uncle showed me something and I just gasped not even knowing that invisible possibility! 

Here is to the future! Lets hope the kids of tomorrow still go outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment