Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fluffy Cow!


I WANT THIS COW! IT'S SO FLUFFY! 


This farm apparently has fluffy cows galore. Fluffy Cows look like they are wearing pants! FLUFFY PANTS! Don't you just want to hug the damn thing?! I bet it isn't as soft as it looks. I'm just imagining like the softest fluff in the entire world. I thought I found this special thing in the depth of the internet. A few hours after I found it it was on Yahoo and MSN. DAMN YOU INTERWEBS! I found this fluff ball before you...I just posted it later.

My to do list is getting shorter. But, my stress level is still ridiculously high. I'm not doing a very good job at working out.  Or eating. Or sleeping... I must be stressed. That only means complete insanity. However when I usually write these blogs its at the end of the day so the only thing It can think of is I'm so god damn tired. And I end up just zoning out at some random object.


I think I will actually go to Evolution today. I haven't been to class in a good two weeks. I just don't care about that class and I never pay attention. But I feel like I should go to class the last week of school. I already missed Monday. I should probably go today. What time is my class again? What is this class about again? This is the first time I've just stopped going to class. Super Senioritis is a bitch folks. Hopefully this lazy decision won't screw me over. I can't wait to get that college degree!

No comments:

Post a Comment