Saturday, June 1, 2013

Not My Day

HAPPY JUNE! I get to spend forever inside the library while the sun is shining! I love college! (Note the heavy sarcasm when I say I love college)

I have been at the library since noon working on papers and I realized I did my data wrong and I now have to fix the last hour of work. Excuse me for just one second.



Sorry, I just had to grab myself a soda that was under the table. What?! NO! I haven't been crying PSSSHH, what gave you that idea?! I just got a bunch of dirt in my eyes. Well, the carpet is really dirty. No I didn't put my face to the carpet, it was blown into my face by the...the... air vent. Yeah there is no dirt there now, because...the air blew it under those bookshelves. 

*sniff*

And after spending about two hours trying to catch myself back up from this data crap...Excel stopped working and I lost the stuff I had been working on for the last half hour. Luckily for me only about twenty minutes of work. Today isn't my day.


However, even with all the shit that has been thrown my way I'm in a pretty good mood. 
Which is good because I could look like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment