Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Embarrassing Story

You ever just have one of those moment where you just pile you face into your hands and can't believe what just happened to you. Well yesterday was one of those days for me. It wasn't horrifically embarrassing because I don't think anyone saw. But I laughed my ass of when I was trying to tell my friend about the whole ordeal.

So even though I had a large lunch at home I got very hungry I became Hobbit like and decided I needed a second lunch. (In this case I am assuming Hobbits are like small rodents or birds, they continuously need to eat to survive. I mean there are some but there aren't really any fat hobbits. Science Bitches.) So I ordered myself and unhealthy lunch with a soda and I sat down and waited for my warm lunch to be ready. It was a long wait. Just me sitting there people watching/being caught people watching. I then get thirsty and I am like...

 'Oh let me take a lovely sip of my soda here'
This shouldn't have been a challenge...

While I was preparing to take a nice tasty sip, a big ole blob of soda splashed all over me. Now it wasn't like this blob of soda splashed on my foot or my shirt. No, it was worse than that. It splashed right where people could safely assume I was this college student that had just wet herself and was roaming around campus. I just kind of sat there thinking- oh god, oh god, oh god- I cleaned up what I could with napkins but there was no way I was going to stand up and try drying the soda spot from my crotch. So I sat there hoping that when I stood up that it wouldn't be noticeable. Thankfully it wasn't however, I had to then walk around with soda soaked short shorts. Super Comfortable. 



Also, a bird pooped on me. Best Day Ever
I must of done something seriously wrong to justify this karma bitch slap. 



I'm currently a day ahead of my blogs so these events actually occured yesterday. I already also have tomorrows written. When ideas come to me I can't just waste them and leave you with a 'I don't feel like it' blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment