Wednesday, June 19, 2013

This Blog Is About My Cat.

Well it is another day. And I have nothing fascinating to write about. 
Except that I have a very needy kitty. Who demands constant sleepies and cuddles. 


I do not place her in these positions. She just squishes up next to me and goes from a tight little ball to taking up my entire bed. It is flipping adorable. Until she wakes up and DEMANDS something else. Then I want to find the kitty mute button. 

I apologize for talking about my cat so much. I kind of like her. Even when she doesn't shut her kitty trap. I promise a much more interesting bloggy blog tomorrow. 

Here is hoping that I get some stuff done tomorrow. Over half of my apartment is still on my parents front porch. We need to somehow get it into my bedroom at home. I also need to go see This Is The End. Because it looks FUCKING HILARIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment