Tuesday, June 25, 2013

New Roommates

Officially moved into my apartment for the summer. I have a few roommates. Their names are Erica, Lennon and Lucy. Two of the three are kitties.

Lucy is a black friendly needy kitty.


I am biased. I love Lennon. He is a big fluffy friendly kitty!


It was hard to get everything unpacked because both of them are lovers! And it is hard to ignore two cute fluffy beings who purr! I think this will be a great summer with these lovely kitties. I just wish I could take Lennon home! In fact Lennon is currently snuggled up on my lap right now! What a LOVER! My other human roommate Erica is afraid of cats. Its kind of adorable and hilarious! But I'm glad we aren't fighting over who gets to cuddle who!

Happy 400th Blog Posting! 

2 comments:

  1. aw... wish I could have met Lennon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lennon says he is sorry he is a shy kitty and wishes he could of met you too. Well not really he says Meow meow meow meow. I just translated it.

      Delete