Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Busy Week!

Alright! I'll blog today! I've had so many complaints!

You- "VICTORIA, when are you going to update the blog? Victoria, you didn't write anything today."

UGH! FINE!

So I've obviously been a Busy Beaver. In the last week I had finals & studying to complete, I had to pick up family from the airport, I had to drink with friends, I cleaned & moved out of my entire apartment (with the help of my wonderful family), I moved into my new apartment and I Graduated* from College.
*( I have one more term to complete!)

I finished finals a little nervous about my final evolution grade, not showing up for the last two weeks of school and only showing up to class twice a week made it complicated. But I passed with a C-! Yay for mediocre achievement! My other classes I managed to achieve all B's in so that worked! My final papers all sucked though. Guess it doesn't matter now!

After that was completed I drove up to Portland to pick up my Aunt Linda and Uncle Joe from the airport where I explored Ikea for the first time! And the next night my Mystery 2nd Cousin Brittany drove to my apartment where we met for the first time and had a fun time at the bars! The next day my parents arrived with a surprise. My Brother came to celebrate my graduation! SURPRISE! We then all met up with Linda, Joe & my Uncle Rob.

The next day was Graduation! 

Yay! Bachelors of Science Bitches! 
I majored in Fisheries and Wildlife with a minor in Zoology!

After graduation I was just exhausted. All I wanted to do was sleep for twenty years! Well at least the next few days. I'm sleeping 10 hour nights with two hour naps during the day. What can I say I need my rest. I probably could write pages about the last week but I seem to find the events too difficult to write down. Lets hope the majority of you readers lived it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment