Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sleepless and NOT in Seattle

Well I'm exhausted. So last night was the first night in my new apartment and I had a shitty night. I was in bed with the lights out at 12:30. I then had a very poor light sleep until 3:30am. Then I was just awake until 5:30. I finally fell alseep and was woken up only a few hours later by my alarm. I forced myself to get up at 11 and go to the library. I spent the day learning about stupid fish. Watching lectures and videos, reading books and scientific papers. Instead of purchasing the $300.00 book I discovered it was on reserve at the library, and I got the time to return it wrong so it was an hour overdue.

I became frustrated and went home. Tired, hungry and cranky. 

Well the day wasn't a complete bust. I road a bike for the first time in like 2 years. The first time I've ever ridden a bike on campus. I had to learn the hand signals for bikes and It was overwhelming but I did it!

We've been watching Music and Lyrics tonight but the DVD player sucks and its been skipping over half the movie and we have watched the entire thing like that. I just don't care. 

I'm still cranky and tired. I'm going to bed...hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment