Friday, May 31, 2013

Useless Facts of the Day

Reader Brandon suggested a blog on fictional character crushes. Thank you for the suggestion Brandon.
  • Indiana Jones. Mother of sexiness. I can't handle the hottness
  • Jim Halpert from the office pre-dating Pam. He was more adorable then
  • Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Stole my heart in an unexpected way.
  • Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. This tall drink of water is very refreshing. 
  • Han Solo from Star Wars. Who does love this cocky bastard!
  • Captian 'Merica from The Avengers. That's a true gentleman right there
I also am taller than the following celebrities. Why? Because they all seem tall and it is surprising when I am taller than these celebrities.
  • Jennifer Aniston
  • Natalie Portman
  • Scarlett Johanson
  • Christina Aguilera 
I feel like I'm boring you with these useless fun facts. I hope I'm not putting my audience to sleep. That would really defeat the purpose of entertaining you all with my cleverness. I'm no good at puns. Which I'm sure some of you appreciate. I find puns to be hilarious but then again I'm weird. That being said I've been sitting here for a good 10 minutes trying to come up with a pun. It's just not in my nature... I'm still trying to come up with something. I did come up with some rock puns for a friend. He was talking about a quarry and was looking for some jokes. I came up with "If you are quarrious about rocks" and "I'm ingenius" (ingenious)" So there I came up with puns! GO ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment