Wednesday, March 6, 2013

2nd Language

I started watching The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Swedish version. I found the reading to be annoying at first, but then I guess I got used to it. I decided to watch the Swedish version because I was tired of waiting for the 'Merican ass holes to get off of their butts and make a commitment for the sequel. I want to know what happens NOW! Also I wish I knew Swedish then I wouldn't have to read.

I probably should learn another language. Like 100% speak able and sketchy writing skills. Its a shame we as Americans are not expected to learn more languages. We are just expecting every person will learn English like the arrogant bastards we are. I know little Spanish. I could find food, water the bathroom. THe necessities  And it would sound like the words of a toddler.

I guess now is a bad time to decide to learn a language considering I had 5 years to learn one in school. But picking a language is so hard! There are so many! I guess by the time I die hopefully should know 2 other languages. I'm not saying completely fluent just knowledgeable so I am not an ignorant bastard.

Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German, Swedish, Italian, Russian... and that is barely scraping the barrel of languages of the world, that is just what I could come up with.



No comments:

Post a Comment