Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Perception

I was dinking around yesterday on my computer. Thinking of childhood and what not. And a movie passed through my head Tall Tales. I used to love that movie, I haven't seen it in ages. And I looked it up on IMDb and the first thing to go through my mind...

HOLY FUCKING SHEEP BALLS! BUFFALO BILL WAS PATRICK SWAZYE!

When did that happen?! Buffalo Bill used to just be some cowboy, not a famous person! I looked through the cast and I was shocked, I know this guy, this guy, this guy, this guy, this lady. It is funny when you watch things as a kid and later in life you watch it and think Holy Fucking Sheep Balls. Ok, so Holy Fucking Sheep Balls isn't the exact term I think of when I see an actor I recognize in an old movie. But I might have to do it that way from now on, because it's quirky and quirky is my middle name...well it should be.

I also watched the Father of the Bride the other day and its not that I recognized anyone new (that realization happened ages ago. Oh Franck!) But still, Kimberly Williams-Paisley used to look like a woman ready to get married. Now to me she looks like a crazy 19 year old that gets married. 

Funny how perception changes over time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment