Saturday, March 16, 2013

My Surprise Visitor

I had the most shocking morning! Not shocking like a chain of people electrocuting themselves. Like an incredibly happy surprise.

I was getting ready to go to the library this morning and Hana was graciously giving me a ride since she was going to the laudromat. I was putting things in my bag and Hana was running in and out of our apartment since she is moving out and getting laundry together. This particular time I was at my backpack making sure I had everything together. Hana walks out the door and comes back in, hands me a bag of cookies and I'm just thinking where the fuck did you get cookies? She pointed out the door and to my surprise...


  My high school teacher was standing at the door. She brought me cookies for finals week.


Yeah...you read that right. My teacher from high school stopped by and personally delivered me cookies. I was completely speechless. She said she was in the area and wanted to deliver me cookies. I gave her a big hug and couldn't thank her enough. Its people like this that make life just awesome.


DAY MADE

Thank you for making me smile! I needed it. 

1 comment: