Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sweat is Fat Crying

So P.S. yesterday was my 300th blog. Woo! You all should be so excited.
Or maybe you were more frustrated #becauseitisreallyhardtoreadasentetncethathasnospaces.

Hana forced me to work out yesterday. My thighs ache from our run, which I'm sure was less than a mile. My hip aches because I'm apparently old and I suck at planks because my muscle is non-existent. I told Hana that the fat that I have isn't happy. But you all know sweat is fat crying so it was really upset yesterday. Maybe I should buy it Ice Cream to make up for it. That would be a nice gesture. 

I probably need to continue to workout today. I don't really want to.
 I have a headache, I'm tired and hell I'm just fucking lazy. 


However Dwight here has an important statement about sweat


Reality just isn't as empowering. 




No comments:

Post a Comment