Friday, March 29, 2013

My Arizona Vacation

Guess who's back. Back again. Shady's back tell a friend.

Well, it isn't Eminem, just me. Which should make you all practically shit your pants with excitement! Was that weird? Probably... Anyways I'm back from vacation and I had a splendid time! The sun was out my skin got tan so now I look like a normal person instead of that shiny bright light that blinds people in the sun. We got to do so many fun things.

The first day we went to the Botanical Gardens in which I spent most of the day photographing animals that I found in the bushes. Because I like things with a heartbeat.  

Then we went to the Phoenix Coyotes Hockey game and they played against the Detroit Red Wings

The Phoenix Zoo was my favorite place to be!

The Cleveland Indians vs. The White Sox was an awesome Spring Training Event!

We also got to go onto Luke Air Force Base and see kinda what Nathaniel does for work. It was loud! And somehow we got to stand right next to the planes taking off and it was a very cool experience. We also dined at Cooperstown. For those of you who don't know that is Alice Cooper's Restaurant. It had the best Bacon Cheese Burger I've ever had! YUM!

I also got to hang out with my good friend Josh! 
Obviously this is not my friend Josh, I did not get any photos of him but, 
I decided that he looks like Shaggy from Scooby Doo! 
I suggest this next Halloween you invest in this Josh! 


It was sunny and so great to be there. I don't think I could survive in Summer when it reaches its peak in temperature but man March was a FANTASTIC time to visit!

 It was good to see you Nathaniel!

No comments:

Post a Comment