Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Guess Who!

It's time for another guessing game! Who is this Celebrity.
Some of you may not know who she is anyways but, I'm betting most of you would. 
I showed some of my friends who have seen her movies and I asked them who this person was,
they didn't even recognize her. Neither did I if her name wasn't next to her picture


Yeah, She's a mess. Wonder what the hell happened. Kinda makes you cringe right. Cheek piercings, hoochy pink lip stick, ridiculous fake lashes, odd skin tone, and a drunk looking wink? If you still don't know who she is can you just at least admit she looks like a cheap hooker. I used to love her think, she was humorous. But someone fell into the deep end, and acid filled deep end. 

Oh well not my life, not my problem.

But while I'm bitching about celebrities lives I may as well go into this. 
I'm going to send Justin Beiber a 'fan' package with a letter. 

Dear Justin Bieber, 
Hey there bro, you seem to have lost every single one of your shirts I thought you could use one. Please wear it, you're tiny boy body looks awkward.
P.P.S. Selena is totally winning the break up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment