Saturday, March 9, 2013

Stress Part III

Well I have so many applicants to go through! 

NOT. You guys suck. 

I'll up the ante- A pretty picture drawn by me. WHOA! That is so fucking cool! Who wouldn't want that?! And you also get the figurative shits and literal giggles. 

I spent my wonderful sunny day inside on my laptop working on my projects. I hate my life. The sun is setting now. I got to the library at 11:20 and it is not 5:30 and I'm ready to gouge out my eyeballs. Too many things to research. I hate Cougars, I hate Boreal Owls and I hate Farms. 

I'm super positive guys. I apologize for my cranky behavior. It's sweat pant week Dead Week. Ask any college student how they are feeling this week i'm sure you will be met with evil stares and many expletives. 

So the other night Hana and I made a blanket fort. In order to do so we moved our couch forward about two feet. Two days later the couch is still located in the middle of the living room. We connected the couch to the T.V. and watched NCIS, Psych and High Fidelity in our fort. 

Being kids again was successful!


No comments:

Post a Comment