Sunday, March 31, 2013

Game Boy Colors are Still Cool!

Prepare for a Nerdy Blog Day!

Since I went on vacation I brought my best entertainment system with me.

What?! Did we just go back in time?! 
I was toting this around the airport like a boss so proud of my lack of technology 
 One guy on the airplane even said "Game Boy Color huh?" 
YOU KNOW IT BITCH!

This here is my pride and joy. The way I figure I've had it for about 16 years...This just truly shows how much my family resents changes in technology. But while on vacation Nathaniel took us to this super cool store that had old gaming systems. While I was there I purchased two Game Boy Color Games. Donkey Kong Country 3 and Yoda Stories. I was so excited. I haven't had a new Game Boy Color game in years! Now I'm going to send my Pokemon Gold to that place so it can be fixed.  So excited to play it again!

Anyways I've been playing some Pokemon Yellow and I spent half the day yesterday pumping up my team to be extremely awesome. I'm still far from that goal. I've put 13 hours into the game, and I expect to place many more into it. (I've put many more hours into that game but when the power went out I decided it would be best to restart the game.)

Alas I feel super cool carrying it around. Youngins wonder what is that brick I am holding older people think I'm fucking awesome and old old people just assume its some sort of something that young kids have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment