Friday, March 8, 2013

NOW HIRING!!!

NOW HIRING!
I need a guest writer for a week.



For those of you who don't know I am going to Arizona for Spring Break and I won't have access to a computer. Or at least I don't think so. I am officially placing an ad for a guest writer for the time that I will be gone. Daily Blogs are important, and even though it may not be me, the writing still counts! I also do not want the readers to get upset when I do not update. So far there has been a blog out every single day this year and vacation should not stop that!

I am looking for a person to take over this position for a week. My requirements are
  • Be available for a week and write a blog out everyday that I am gone. 
  • Do not be afraid to use fucking inappropriate language. 
  • Write about something quirky, funny or something like that makes you laugh. I don't write to entertain people I write because I think I'm just so damn funny! 
  • Write readable stuff.  I misspell things and have sentences that don't make sense. I just ask that nothing looks like a bratty middle schooler wrote :u writ it hrd 2 red cuz is rly stpid. 

Do you think you have what it takes to entertain the masses? (all 6 people)


I sure hope so because without someones help it could be a week with out a blog! It would be interesting from my perspective to see what someone else has to say. And as a bonus you will be paid in shits and giggles. Figurative Shits, Literal Giggles.

Maybe you have a super fun story! Maybe you have a really embarrassing story about me! Or maybe you just want to be a Captain for a week. Just imagine! Captain (Your Name Here) will be steering the S.S. Magical, Uneventful, Broke College Life (That sounds more like a racing horse name than a ship). I'm highly doubting anyone will actually say they are interested so I will either have to go outside of this blog to find someone or you will not be reading for a week. THINK OF THE CHILDREN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment